Opportunity, challenge, growth and success. With a global presence of 42 offices around the world, MDD provides an abundance of opportunities for you to be challenged, grow and succeed. Embrace these opportunities and develop your professional career in a dynamic and friendly work environment.
Take the next step towards an enriching, rewarding and fulfilling experience by applying now.
Openings in Asia Pacific
We currently have no openings in Asia Pacific. However, we are always looking for exceptional and inquisitive candidates. Please submit your qualifications and cover letter to email@example.com
Openings in Canada
Supervisor/Manager – Litigation: Winnipeg, MB
Time Commitment: Full Time
Our Winnipeg office has an immediate opening for a Supervisor/Manager to join our team.
We are seeking a candidate that has strong experience in litigation accounting services with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
MDD Forensic Accountants is a leading international forensic and investigative accounting firm with offices throughout Canada, the United States, the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Australia. Our professionals are dedicated to the practice of forensic accounting and litigation support. Our practice includes both commercial litigation and personal injury assignments.
Our experts regularly provide extensive litigation-related services and expert witness testimony in courts around the world. Current and past assignments include a variety of high-profile cases related to business disputes, natural and man-made catastrophes, lost profits, business valuations, fraud and corruption, business interruption, product liability and recall, and subrogation.
MDD prides itself on our strong corporate culture and cohesive working environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent people skills, a desire to work in a fast paced work environment, as well as an interest in learning about new businesses.
Working with the MDD team, the ideal candidate would be responsible for the management and completion of assignments; attending client meetings and communicating the results of your analysis in an expert report. In addition to file work, this position plays a key role in new business development and maintaining current clients.
There is some expectation of travel with this position, depending on the nature of the assignment. In addition, given the nature of our work and practice, there are many opportunities for domestic and international travel.
• Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA or CMA)
• Secondary designation (CBV, IFA or CFE) or substantial completion of a secondary designation would be a benefit
• Prior experience with litigation, business valuation and/or forensic accounting assignments
• Strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to problem solve
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to manage an office and junior staff
• Well-developed analytical, computer (proficiency in Microsoft office – excel, word, outlook) and writing skills
• Highly motivated with a desire to exceed client expectations
If you are interested in this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Alaina Hern, Canadian Human Resources Manager
Address: 201 Portage Avenue, 18th Floor, Winnipeg, MB R3B 3K6
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in MDD Forensic Accountants.
Openings in Europe, Middle East and Africa
We currently have no openings in Europe, Middle East and Africa. However, we are always looking for exceptional and inquisitive candidates. Please submit your qualifications and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Openings in Latin America
We currently have no openings in Latin America. However, we are always looking for exceptional and inquisitive candidates. Please submit your qualifications and cover letter to email@example.com
Openings in United States
Staff Accountant: Dallas, TX
Time Commitment: Full-Time
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Financial data entry and analysis
- Verification of damages to source documents
- Preparation of preliminary reports & schedules
- Interaction with claimants
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in accounting (public or private)
- Is a CPA or meets the requirements to sit for the CPA exam
- Has strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Access
- Willing to travel domestically and to Latin America
- Must be self-motivated
- Fluent in writing & speaking Spanish
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for our review and include salary requirement. We will contact only those applicants we feel are best suited for this position directly.