Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Location: New York, NY
About the Company
MDD is one of the world’s top forensic accounting firms specializing in economic damage quantification calculations. MDD is looking for an Administrative Assistant to serve as an essential supporting function of the New York office. The focus will be on data entry and administrative operations for primarily local operations with some intercompany functions. This individual will work with clients, management, and employees. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and organization skills, and can work independently and as a member of a team.
- Greet persons entering the office and accommodate depending on the nature of the visit.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Purchase and stock supplies for the office
- Maintain the office calendar and track attendance
- Reconcile bank deposits
- General office administrative duties
- Contribute to the preparation of projects, events, and presentations
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor.
- High School diploma or GED and 3 years of related experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understand proper office and phone etiquette
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
MDD applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to religion, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.