We are looking for a Supervisor, Manager or Senior Manager to help with our current work load and participate in the further growth of our offices.
MDD is a specialized forensic accounting firm offering business valuations, forensic investigations and litigation support services. With more than 40 offices across 5 continents, our forensic accountants specialize in a wide range of practice areas.
Our assignments consist of disputes in commercial litigation, family law, fraud, business valuations, business disputes, natural and man-made catastrophes, lost profits, and insurance.
We are seeking a candidate that has experience in business valuation services and interested in pursuing a career with MDD.
Working within the MDD team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- The management and completion of assignments
- Working closely with clients; attending meetings and communicating the results of your analysis
- Developing and maintaining their own technical expertise related to specific engagements
- Assisting other offices with workload and technical matters
- Supervising and teaching junior level accountants
In addition to file work, this candidate will participate in new business development and maintaining current clients.
There may be some expectation of travel with this position, depending on the nature of the assignments. For interested staff, MDD has opportunities for extended travel on assignment or transfers to other offices.
MDD is flexible with the requirements for this position; however, we would prefer candidates to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA)
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) designation or substantial completion of the CBV designation
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Thorough understanding of business valuations and related litigation support
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff
- Well-developed analytical, writing and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Motivated to exceed client expectations and develop leadership skills
- An appreciation for working consultatively and collaboratively with colleagues throughout the firm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Additional language skills considered an asset
- Bilingual – verbal and written English & French (Montreal, QC office only)
MDD firmly supports the development of our staff, and encourages continued learning through training programs, mentoring, and working with our global offices.
In addition to looking for new team members, MDD is experienced with the successful integration of senior level practitioners, and is seeking opportunities to complement our global growth strategy.
Take the next step towards an enriching, rewarding and fulfilling experience by applying today. Please include your cover letter and resume in English & French (Montreal, QC office only)
MDD is committed to fostering a work environment that believes in treating all people with respect and dignity. Employee diversity and equality is an integral part of MDD’s business practices. MDD welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates selected throughout the recruitment process.
Thank you for your interest in MDD Forensic Accountants.